Calculate your Corporation Tax

& Annual Accounts deadlines

Enter your Company Registration Number below and our calculator will work out when you need to file your annual accounts with Companies House, when you need to file your Corporation Tax Return (CT600) with HMRC, and when your Corporation Tax payment is due.

The calculator and the reminder service assume that your corporation tax return filings with HMRC are up-to-date with your latest accounts filings at Companies House.